[showcase/map] Just a sinlge gold mine interior

Started by SA:MP, May 05, 2023, 05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SA:MP

Watch Dogs 2 FREE For 2 Hours!

Hello SA-MP Community,

Today (12th Sunday) watch dogs free will be offered free for just 2 hours for uplay accounts. Hope everyone who love to play it will claim there copy at the correct time!

The time will be: 12 July 2020, between 18:30 UTC and 20:30 UTC

More information can be found at https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/55660

EE.

Source: Watch Dogs 2 FREE For 2 Hours!

Little boxes on screen?

https://imgur.com/XsfimUh

When I play san andreas there is a something wrong with graphics there are little boxes on screen (hard to see increase brightness)

I dont know if Im starting this thread in the right place because its not problem with SAMP happens on san andreas too i didnt find any solution didnt find anywhere else to post so im posting on samp forum is there any fix or is this san andreas feature?

Source: Little boxes on screen?

Web installation

Hello, I have come to ask if anyone knows how I can upload a website to a vps and link it with apache2, I have ubuntu 20.04 and full access to the vps

Source: Web installation

House M.D

Have you guys ever watched House M.D? I just finished watching it and i enjoyed watching every season( I know, I am very late, sorry for that). I'm just gonna ask if you know any similar series to house m.d.?

Source: House M.D

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is FREE on the Epic Games

The Handsome Collection is FREE on the Epic Games Store until June 4!

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...ome-collection

Source: Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is FREE on the Epic Games

TDM Ideas

What features should a TDM have to keep the players playing and grinding? Like to make them a have a goal.

Source: TDM Ideas

GTA V *FREE* on Epic Games

Hello everyone!

I'm here to inform you that GTA V will be completely free on Epic Games store starting May 14th 8AM PT / 4PM BST. It will be yours to keep forever if you get it before May 21st.

I hope that you will enjoy it!

EPIC GAMES STORE

Source: GTA V *FREE* on Epic Games

Cops and Robbers

What features/system do you think a CNR server should have? And also, what do you like from Cops and Robbers?

Source: Cops and Robbers

Thoughts on COVID-19?

Hello everyone. I'd like to take some time to thank everyone for sticking with us, it really means a lot. I'll speak more on my views on COVID-19.

It really has taken the world by suprise, this bug that many of us thought was not going to get anwhere has managed to swarm and thrive in the world. It has been difficult for most of us, but it most difficult for me because I have a baby daughter on the way this September, I am trying my best to fight off this virus so me and my soon to be wife (our wedding is soon) can create our own happy little family, however the coronavirus is making this an extremly hard job.

I want to let you know that we are all in this together and that no matter where you are, we will respect you and you are always welcome.

Thank you.

Source: Thoughts on COVID-19?

Quastion for gang war servers

Is there any gang war or deathmatch server with official sawn-off weapon to play with and that is at some point active with players?

Source: Quastion for gang war servers

Wamp server

Hi,

My wampserver is running Apachi and MariaDB but mysql cannot open port 3306

Code:

===== Tested by command netstat filtered on port 3306 =====
Port 3306 is not found associated with TCP protocol
Port 3306 is not found associated with TCP protocol

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Source: Wamp server

Geforce Gtx1050 2gb

Hi, I have a video card "Geforce Gtx1050 2gb Oc Gddr5"

I am using it with an AMD A10-7870k Radeon R7 processor.

But they told me that it was not highly recommended to use the video card with that processor, so I wanted to know what other components to buy to continue using that video card.

=============================================

Hola, tengo un placa de video "Geforce Gtx1050 2gb Oc Gddr5"

la estoy usando con un procesador AMD A10-7870k Radeon R7.

Pero me dijeron que no era muy recomendable usar la placa de video con ese procesador, asн que querнa saber que otros componentes comprar para seguir usando esa placa de video.

Source: Geforce Gtx1050 2gb

a crazy idea or not ...

I don't know maybe it sounds crazy but how about making a "super server" with all the members of the forum? Maybe they have already thought about it but just throw the idea I want to know your opinion. Cheers

Source: a crazy idea or not ...

Onset

I don't know if it's allowed here but have you heard about Onset? It's a new game up coming. Looks pretty neat.

If not allowed my bad, but I suppose this is another game so well.

Source: Onset